World Vision NGO Jobs In AccraNGO Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Support and the execution of a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy to improve World Vision Ghana's technical brand and visibility to preposition World Vision within the donor community
- Facilitate creative communication concepts and design
- Support marketing products and digital strategy, presentations, briefings, etc. that will support Resource Mobilisation objectives
- Support the planning and implementation of direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability; data analysis, donor profiling and segmentation
- Work closely with World Vision Ghana’s Communications unit to implement online marketing activities including social media engagements.
- Tracking the effectiveness of various campaigns, events and donor engagements and providing regular updates to Supervisor
- Work with the wider Communications team to identify content opportunities and produce the relevant materials
- Identify digital trends and evaluate emerging technologies wherever possible to help improve World Vision Ghana’s reach and impact
- Participate in donor engagements/conferences, and meetings and contribute to ideation sessions
- Support the Resource Acquisition and Management team in all aspects of the team’s work as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Work with Local Resource Mobilisation Specialist to serve as a liaison between local donors, and granting agencies in the budgeting and preparation of grant proposals; research local donor requirements
- Support specialized databases and systems for recording and tracking grant proposals, awards, and related statistical information; creates and distributes standard and special reports, studies, summaries, and analyses, as required
- Works within a solicitation plan to build new and nurture current relationships through a series of personal visits, meetings, events and follow-up stewardship practices
- Contribute to the mobilisation of resources from Multilateral donors, Corporates, Foundations and Trust
- Regularly support the review of project evaluations, and lessons learnt from internal reports and from other NGOs and donors.
- Apply innovations and best practices in developing a winnable proposal
- Support the capacity development of programme staff in resource acquisition and management
- Contribute to the capacity building for staff, the realisation of children’s rights advocacy and other influencing activities
- Develop WVG projects portfolio showing project results/best practices for presentation at Donor Conferences and other Project Events.
- Identify and share best practices for the implementation of marketing communication in resource acquisition
Field-level monitoring and support
- Participate in field-level review meetings, visit field project sites, and provide hands-on support to project implementation teams as needed
- Prepare monthly reports on the status and results of projects implementation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure the values of participation, partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost-effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in your work.
- Perform other duties as required by Management.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.