St. Theresa's College of Education Education Jobs In Volta RegionEducation Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Volta Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
St. Theresa’s College of Education is an all-female institution. It was established on 1st November, 1961 with 35 pioneer students drawn from all the then nine (9) regions of Ghana. The College was founded by His Lordship Rt. Rev. Anthony Konings of blessed memory who was the Bishop of the Keta Diocese. The College was elevated to the status of a College of Education by an Act of Parliament in 2012 (Act 847).
The Vice Principal shall:
Assist the Principal in the overall management and administration of the College in accordance with the Colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847) and the Harmonised Statutes for Colleges of Education, Harmonised Scheme of Service for staff of the Colleges of Education and Harmonised Conditions of Service for Colleges of Education in Ghana as well as the internal policies, rules and regulations of the St. Teresa’s College of Education, Hohoe.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required and Experience:
- applicant must be a distinguished Master Teacher and a Scholar in Teaching and Learning.
- applicant must at least, be at the rank of Principal Tutor in a College of Education System or not below the rank of Senior Lecturer in a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- applicant must have a researched Master’s Degree. A Doctoral Degree (ie PhD, Ed.D etc.) in a relevant area of specialisation will be an added advantage.
- applicant must have at least, five (5) years relevant experience in a Senior Management position with good knowledge and working experience in the Tertiary Education System in Ghana.
- applicant must have a good character with a high degree of personal integrity.
Terms of appointment:
- applicant must be able to complete at least, one term of three years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60 years.
- Terms and conditions of appointment shall be determined by the College Governing Council in line with provisions of the Harmonised Scheme of Service for staff of the Colleges of Education and Harmonised Conditions of Service for the Colleges of Education.
- Salaries are attractive and competitive with similar positions in Ghana.
- The appointment may be renewed for a maximum of another term of three (3) years
- Perform the functions assigned by the Principal of the College.
- Act as Principal in the absence of the Principal of the College.
- Perform any other legitimate roles and responsibilities assigned by the College Principal.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.