Vodafone Telecommunication Jobs In AccraTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Product and Propositions Lead provides expert knowledge to deliver the activities of design, development, deployment and go-to-market of compelling and profitable propositions, which deliver the desired user journey experience, and Brand positioning. The correct development, pricing and marketing of products and services will drive customer loyalty and achieve the target revenue.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Product and Propositions Lead focuses on activities that influence and determine pricing, champion new product innovations and communicate the products' benefits to the market to drive sales. Typically reports to Senior Products and Propositions Manager.
- Assists, advises and executes processes and activities for the delivery of propositions relating to key business priorities;
- Drives the delivery of pricing and promotions to overview across all channels (digital, shops, etc.) and across competitors, using a full range of data sources, such as Social Listening for maximising insights;
- Helps define a core set of data sources to inform proposition design and construction so as to best match underlying sub-segment needs and focuses on a simple customer experience;
- Supports defining the customer insights, target audience, market opportunities, proposition initiatives and customer experience which will differentiate Vodafone from the competition and grow NPS, revenue, Brand consideration and market share;
- Delivers activities relating to the end-to-end product lifecycle, including design, implementation and delivery against business targets (including management of any risks and opportunities as they arise);
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Brand, Digital, Base Marketing, Finance and Sales Teams) to understand successes owing to product/propositions;
- Collaborates with insights teams to understand future product features;
- Understands market segments and drives engagement with wider stakeholder teams (for example, Pre-Sales, Sales and Commercial Finance) to ensure sales and revenue target achievement;
- Supports engaging with other Vodafone markets to rollout test and learn approaches to new proposition launches;
- Uses knowledge to ensure best practice is utilised within the Products and Propositions team;
- May provide guidance to junior members of the team.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Customer Centricity
- Segment Strategy and Planning
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Pricing Design and Analysis
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.