Vodafone Sales / Marketing Jobs In AccraSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To deliver zonal key performance indicators (revenue, reloads, distribution, sales) and grow market share.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the growth of revenue in the region. To this end, the Manager is responsible for implementing a sales strategy leading to the conversion of airtime into reloads in the region.
- Responsible for the distribution of Vodafone airtime in the Region. He/she is responsible for ensuring distributors, DSAs and Associate Distributors comply with Vodafone’s distribution key performance indicators.
- Responsible for acquisitions (Mobile, VF Cash, SOHO & Fixed) and acquisition revenues from the Region. The Manager is to ensure that subscriber growth targets for the region are met by working with freelancers and retailers.
- Responsible for identifying and developing the various channels for acquisitions. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of all VF Cash distribution KPIs (float & liquidity management and active agents).
- Deliver training on product knowledge to agents prior to launch and then on a need-to basis thereafter.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent Communication, Facilitation and presentation Skills.
- Must be able to work independently, effectively prioritize, plan and execute work activities successfully.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be willing to work in any part of the Country and be able to adapt rapidly to the assigned regions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, commerce, Finance, marketing or other related subjects.
- 3 or more years of experience in sales and Distribution jobs or other related fields.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.