Schlumberger Engineering Jobs In Takoradi, Western RegionEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Drilling Fluids Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient and reliable Product Service Delivery to Customers. The drilling fluids specialists identify opportunities to improve service delivery, implement standard work and manage risk during service delivery.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Prepare Field Deliverables and capture field data
- Remove, secure, evaluate, reconcile, deploy and Position Resources
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables and obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Prepare job invoice supporting documentation
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessment and wellsite inspections
- Participate in service quality meetings with customers and improve performance using plans
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Higher National Degree in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, petroleum, electrical, etc.)
- Recent graduate with not more than 2years of post-graduation experience
- Excellent working knowledge of English is mandatory
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.