Petrofac Energy,Oil & Gas Jobs In AccraEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
JOB TITLE: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Key Areas of activity
- Facility Management Systems Production, Standards and Procedures.
- PTW System Production.
- CMMS Production activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance.
These activities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Production maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raising work orders in the Production management system.
- Carry out fault-finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities.
- Provides Engineering Production support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility.
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Vendor Production Management:
- Ensure that Production contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO familiarization of planned work scopes and work with arranging, reviewing, planning, engaging and management of a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- C&G/ONC/HNC or equivalent Mechanical or Process trade background.
- NVQ Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – HYDROCARBONS.
- SVQ3 – Operating Plant and Systems – Production.
- Significant experience offshore in the oil and gas or relevant industry.
- Management systems experience.
- Production/Process Operations experience.
- Rotating Equipment Experience.
- Authorized Mechanical isolating authority.
- FPSO experience.
- Emergency response duties/fire team trained.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.