SMT Africa Engineering Jobs In AccraEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Official Distributor for Volvo Construction & Equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Trucks, SMT offers a wide range of products in more than twenty countries of North, West & Central Africa, Belgium, the Netherlands and GB.
We operate an outstanding own sales and service network with operational agility and entrepreneurial spirit. By engaging in partnerships with our customers, we create value by delivering state-of-the-art services and products. Our ambition in both territory coverage and product portfolio is a strong commitment to supporting our customer’s growth.
In order to support our organic growth, we are currently looking for a ‘Technical Trainer‘ for our subsidiary in Ghana.
As part of the After Sales department and reporting to the Technical Director, the role of the technical trainer is to prepare, conduct and evaluate training programs in line with the manufacturers’ methods, and processes, in order to be able to respond to the manufacturer’, required competency level as well as customers’ need.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Therefore, your responsibilities are :
- Evaluating technical competency level and together with the After Sales Manager and the HQ Technical Service Manager, define and set up the development needs of the mechanics/technicians ;
- Preparing and conducting training programs in line with requirements ;
- Provide end-user training for clients ;
- Preparing training materials and classroom agenda ;
- Ensuring the understanding and deployment of Volvo methods within the workshop ;
- Ensuring the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle ;
- Bringing technical expertise to the SMT sales team whenever required ;
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Strong mechanical experience and background ;
- Minimum 5 years experience in machinery/constructions/forestry maintenance within major dealer of a premium brand, together with the management of “repair” service ;
- Experience in preparing, conducting and evaluating training programs ;
- Proven technical skills in the truck and heavy machinery are required ;
- Proven knowledge of educational practices is required ;
- Perfectly fluent in English, French is a plus ;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills ;
- Quality and safety minded ;
- Open to travel.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A salary in line with your experience and achievement as well as extra-legal benefits ;
- A real opportunity to enhance your experience and develop your skills ;
- A function with an international influence that combines autonomy and initiative ;
- A framework with a human dimension and a dynamic corporate culture, voluntary and ambitious, where team spirit, customer satisfaction, flexibility and the quality of its services are recognized as its main values.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.