Vodafone IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will be analyzing, designing, planning and optimization of cost-effective on-prem and Cloud IT Infrastructure ecosystems. Create, Maintain and Simplify an effective IT Infrastructure architecture for Vodafone Ghana in line with both local market and Vodafone Group long-term goals, KPIs and strategy.
- Architecting and designing highly available IT Network and Infrastructure solutions to meet requirements as required by the business.
- Ensure compliance and deliver on a journey to achieving a full Cloud native solutions environment.
- Support the IT team to review software design to confirm compliance with architecture principles, and specifications, lead design discussions, present ideas to stakeholders and assist in the integration of applications and technologies.
- Advise and share experience on complex IT Network issues by providing technical guidance to project and operations team members (consultancy).
- Set targets for success and carry out ongoing risk analysis. Identify and manage risks to success and escalate accordingly.
- Ensure continued regular reporting and monitoring of IT Network capacity and planning around mitigation of any capacity issues.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Core competencies Knowledge and Experience
- Strong technological background, with qualifications in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- More than 5 years experience in IT Network architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure, IP networks, Security and Cloud technologies.
- Demonstrated extensive Design and Architecture experience in large and complex environments covering IP networks, DC and remote offices infrastructure, applications, DBs, storage media, archiving, switching, firewalling, Security devices etc.
- Ability to initiate and run complex projects to completion.
- Ability to manage delivery with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Self-driven innovator and confident within IT Infrastructure principles.
- Professional qualifications in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience; TOGAF, OS, Networks, Storage, Databases, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE or JNCIP for example.
Must-Have Technical/Professional Qualifications
- BSc. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Masters in related discipline is a plus
- PRINCE 2 certification
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.