Vodafone IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Work with Business Units, Revenue Assurance, Corporate Security, Finance and other Technology departments to analyze, design, plan, develop, implement and deliver end-to-end solutions across IT systems, Products and Tariffs, Offers, Value Added Services, Vodafone Cash, Campaign management and related systems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the end-to-end solutions design effort for complex solutions requirements in conjunction with the design authority, delivery management, and operational teams within the technology organisation.
- Document product requirements. Analyse and translate them into technical specifications and acceptance criteria
- Application Architecture:
- IT implementations Domain & systems (CBU, EBU, FBU, Vodafone Cash
- Define the application’s Architecture, in line with guidelines, and support the E2E Architecture
- Value Added Service
- Provisioning & Activation systems (SIM Reg)
- Products & Tariffs
- Campaign Management
- Solution Design, Development & Functional Testing:
- Solution design
- LowLevel Design
- Internal development
- Products, Tariffs, Offers & Promotion Development, implementation, configuration (Mobile/Fixed, prepaid, postpaid, Converged solutions, content, VAS – USSD, SMS, IVR, and VFCash, etc.)
- Retail (instore) & Sales Application development
- Engagement and management of development partners, vendors & 3rd parties
- Execution of all the testing levels and acceptance tests
- Responsible for the E2E delivery of the required SLAs defined within the solution development for Business units
- Support Maintenance of applications & products:
- Application Maintenance (3rd level) supporting the IT Operations and Product Service Operations
- Software & E2E product quality delivery
- Faster Time to Market
- Better Quality
- Higher Flexibility
- Lower costs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Competencies
- Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline/experience.
- Knowledge in Online Charging System configuration, product and application development for mobile and fixed networks, and ValueAdded Services or related field of telecommunications
- Business & Customer Requirements Analysis
- Telecom & IT networks and systems, Back end Systems, Service and Solution Development,
- Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows and related environment), Database Administration
- Application Development (Shell Scripting, Java, PHP, Python, .Net, SOAP/XML, REST APIs, Web services, etc.), Research & Development
- Testing & Evaluation, Implementation & Integration
- Charging, Rating & Billing, Protocols – TCP/IP, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, Diameter, SMPP, MAP protocol
- Sales, Activation & Provisioning systems
- Knowledge in network and architecture design, systems integration
- Knowledge in Products & Tariffs Development Mobile/Fixed, prepaid, postpaid, VAS & Content, VFCash, Campaign Management and Related Systems
- Knowledge in development of IT Systems – Freelancer and Retail Systems (SIM Registration, etc.)
- Knowledge in application development
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.