Nungua Warehouse Ghana Engineering Jobs In AccraEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Nungua Warehouse Group of Companies is a private limited liability company incorporated and existing under the laws of the Republic of Ghana with our Head office at Mango Street, Spintex Road, Accra. We are constructing an Ethanol Recovery Plant in the Tema Harbour industrial area and wish to engage the services of the under-listed engineers and technicians.
Job Title: Senior Utilities Technician (DCS)
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must hold an HND in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technician Certificate or Mechanical Engineering Technician Certificate III with six (6) years of work experience in an Ethanol Recovery Plant or related industry.
- Must be computer literate with hands-on working knowledge in MS Word and Excel;
- Must have very good, communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.