mPharma Healthcare Jobs In AccraHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy nurse with exceptionally high work standards to join our Health Services team. You would be responsible for continuous client care and follow-ups under our various primary care initiatives.
- Educating, coaching, and mentoring patients under specific disease management programs, following a standardized yet personalized approach, with regular specified interactions to assist patients with adherence
- Track all client progress and outcomes for appropriate follow-up.
- Submission of accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on all activities
- Ensure test results are recorded following protocols and alert providers about abnormal results.
- Recording and submitting Adverse Event reports within a defined time period.
- Liaise with other business/functional units to ensure all resources and requirements are met to ensure the smooth running of all programs.
- Lead activities to increase client enrolment under disease management programs.
- Ensure inventory is available and in good condition for all health services programs.
- Assist and support the unit in the implementation of other programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Health Services Manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our Ideal Candidate
- Exhibit enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping mPharma grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
- Possess a dynamic and energetic personality.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
- Works effectively as a team member and promotes collaboration within and outside the immediate team.
- Multitasker and have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Finance, Technical and Supply Chain teams)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing/Registered Nurse.
- Current Practicing License.
- At least 2+ years experience working in Primary care
- This position reports to the Health Services Manager.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.