Vodafone Sales / Marketing Jobs In AccraSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new Insourced media team, which will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable and non-biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Social, and Programmatic).
This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence.
Success in this role at Vodafone will depend heavily on both your credible technical expertise and experience, but also your ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment, and in collaborating/influencing across teams.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure we have an aligned brand and performance media strategy and make sure our biddable and non-biddable media planning is integrated with the media agency or vendor
- Lead and implement the overall strategic planning process
- Drive integrated briefings and responses, servicing different internal “customers”, e.g. Digital Squads, Segment teams etc.
- Provide leadership across Brand and Performance planning to optimise/eradicate duplication in the insourcing team
- Provide budget allocation guidance
- Responsible for delivering effectively biddable and non-biddable media planning and campaign operations.
- Plan and execute a biddable media campaign
- Drive audience strategy across all biddable and non-biddable channels for execution
- Manage internal (other teams) and external (agency and providers) stakeholders
- Technology, vendor, partner leadership (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc.), innovation, training and best practice
- Responsible for running all social, Search and programmatic campaigns and operations
- Execute strategy and manage accounts in line with best practices.
- Closely works with Media Managers and Analyst within the team
- Lead on vendor/technology relationships to deliver maximum utility and benefit.
- PR and Sponsorship
- Media Planning
- Biddable Media
- Brand Management
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Social and Digital Marketing - Channels, Platforms and Tools
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Content Marketing
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Customer Centricity
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical / Professional Skills
- Degree or Certificate in digital marketing
- Platform certifications
- A Master in Marketing comms, advertising or a related field is a plus
- Relevant management experience in the media industry – client, agency or consultancy side.
- Good data management and analytical skills.
- Excellent numeracy, data handling, time management, prioritisation, and delegation skills.
- Understanding of Programmatic advertising based on hands-on experience in managing display and video campaigns, across multiple channels and devices.
- Trading experience across open exchange, PMP and buying across all media types (Audio, Video, Display, Native etc).
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.