Golden Africa Ghana Quality Control/Assurance Jobs In TemaQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Ensure the product produced meets quality standards and specifications.
- Analyzing raw materials, packaging and finished goods to ensure that they meet specifications.
- Inspecting products for defects before they reach the market to ensure quality standards are met.
- Conducting tests to ensure that products meet GSA, FDA standards.
- Monitoring production processes to ensure that they are running according to a quality standard.
- Performing analyses of samples to ensure that they meet specific standards or specifications.
- Reporting any defects found during inspections to supervisors for follow-up.
- Make a daily report of the outcome of quality analysis.
- Inspect line readiness after the changeover.
- Preparation of chemical solutions required for analysis.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Material Competence
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, control & monitor.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team.
- Posse critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct risk assessment.
- Ability to identify safety bottlenecks and offer solutions.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials.
- Knowledge of EPA safety requirements.
- Team player.
- Strong adaptability and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar position preferably in a factory.
- A minimum of HND in Science & Industrial Lab Tech, Chemistry or any related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications preferably in Excel.
- Candidate must live around Tema and it surrounding areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.