GIZ Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the programme Sustainable Economic Growth, training and Employment provides support in seven focal areas: business development, private investment, skills and employability enhancement, financial services, digital innovation, migration, and trade.
Scope of the Role
- The junior administrative officer is primarily responsible for providing basic administrative and technical support to the cluster Coordinator and working in close collaboration with the cluster team towards the achievement of cluster goals.
- Manage the calendar of the Cluster Coordinator
- Organize conferences, workshops, and training for the cluster including the provision of logistics, preparation of the agenda, documents, and presentations, as well as the writing of minutes.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight booking as well as reimbursable for all travel-related expenses. Etc, for the Cluster Coordinator.
- Prepare the documentation for contracts, services and/or purchases.
- Participate in the planning, execution and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other events held within the framework of the project.
- Organize and update archives and documentation in compliance of GIZ knowledge management, manage, check and update the inventory of the project office.
- Perform other duties and tasks at the request of the Cluster Coordinator.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in BA/BSc administration, social science or a similar area
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of relevant professional experience.
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications
(e.g. MS office)
- good organisational Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Experience in office management and administrative tasks
- Good interpersonal, management and communication skills
- Strong command of the English language (both written and oral) is required; knowledge of the German language is an asset.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Rendering result-orientated performance
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed upon with management.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.