Crowncity Technologies Limited IT Jobs In AccraIT Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Engineer to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization's computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. You will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and engaging the Technology Department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure and report to the Risk and Compliance Manager.
- Identifying potential threats to the organization’s data and developing plans and strategies to mitigate these risks by ensuring that the company’s sensitive data is protected from theft, unauthorized access or other forms of exploitation by implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption technology, and data backups.
- Developing security policies and procedures based on industry standards, government regulations, and best practices for securing the Company’s information systems.
- Provide strategic recommendations to key Information Technology projects to help improve project results, quality of deliverables, risk optimization, security processes and compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in the development of periodic reports and dashboards presenting the level of controls compliance and current Information Technology risk posture.
- Procurement, set up and maintenance of hardware and software systems designed to ensure network security.
- Performing security assessments on hardware and software applications to identify any vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers or malicious insiders
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Monitoring security systems to ensure that they are functioning properly
- Keeping up to date with developments in Information Technology security standards and threats.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Facilitate information systems security management education and training in regulatory and industry standards/best practices for all employees to promote good security practices.
- Receive allegations of security incidents and conducts complex investigations; prepares written findings, recommendations and follow up evaluation; and analyze patterns and trends.
- Working with external security auditors to make sure that security measures are adequate.
- Responding to security incidents such as data breaches or cyberattacks by identifying their root cause and taking corrective action to prevent them from happening again in the future
- Creating and maintaining a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) to ensure that business operations can be restored after a disaster such as a fire or a flood.
- Assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in his duties
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Qualification / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a technology-related field, with 4 years’ work experience in Information Security role.
- Professional information security certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an advantage.
- Ability to develop educational programs and educate technical and non-technical audiences about various security measures.
- Previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, coding languages, and/or Networks
- Knowledge and understanding of industry information security, governance, risk and compliance practices and standards.
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about security threats and solutions
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing Fintech industries
- General knowledge of information security regulatory requirements and standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS.
- Ability to ensure standards and parameters for any systems on the company’s network are correct and as close to flawless as reasonably can be expected
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.