Barry Callebaut Engineering Jobs In AccraEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Welding Technician at Barry Callebaut will be responsible for all mechanical repairs such as re-conditioning of equipment and repair of mould boxes, welding and fabrication jobs, and proper arrangement of the workshop. The scope of the role covers benchmarking activities in the group for improvement in the factory as well as exchanging experiences in the group for best practices to be implemented in the factory.
- Carries out all the welding and fabrication activities of the company. This includes but is not limited to Arc and Argon welding.
- Ensures proper arrangement of items at the workshop at all times
- Assists in maintenance activities at any section of the plant.
- Ensures that all workshop equipment/tools such as drilling machines, welding machines etc are always in good working condition.
- Carries out repairs of equipment, mould boxes and other items and clearly indicates their status or condition.
- Ensures the full implementation of the QMS procedures related to Maintenance and communicates proposed changes to the Management Representative. This includes the documentation and approval of procedures and works instructions, process forms etc as appropriate.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years post qualification hands-on relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in arc welding, argon welding and Aluminum welding needed
- Good knowledge in mechanical and electrical component parts of industrial plants.
- Good knowledge in storekeeping, and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Proficient in Office applications and SAP and POKA applications
- Good communication skills and a team player
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.