Hollard Insurance Accounting Jobs In TemaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The country’s favourite insurance group is Hollard Ghana, with subsidiaries Hollard Insurance and Hollard Life Assurance. The group combines its deep local knowledge of the market having previously operated in Ghana for 25 years as Metropolitan Insurance with the world-class expertise of an international insurance brand in 18 countries across the world. With feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil but headquartered in South Africa, Hollard delivers innovative insurance solutions customized to the unique risks Ghanaians face.
Hollard offers various life and general insurance products including funeral, personal accident, motor, business, travel, home, and more. Beyond various nationwide office branches and Hollard 2U franchise shops, Ghanaians can find Hollard at Shell Fuel Station Welcome Shops, Melcom stores and online at www.hollard.com.gh and www.jumia.com.gh for all their insurance needs.
Hollard is a three-time certified Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute.
Hollard General is looking for an Accounts Officer.
- Job Location: Tema Branch
- Report to: Branch Manager
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be responsible for all cash transactions at the Tema Branch Office and oversee to standards and compliance to corporate and statutory policies as well as proper documentation of all transactions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all cash transaction reports in strict accordance with standards
- Receive and process cash from customers, balancing daily receipts and forwarding receipts for approval
- Write cheques for approved claims, commissions, and other expenses/payments
- Pass the appropriate ledger entries on all payments and oversee cash inventory
- Lodge all cash and cheques received as per agreed timelines
- Conduct other business that may be assigned by the Treasurer/Branch Manager
- Vet and issue receipts for manual transactions carried out at the Hollard2U Offices
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly returns on all financial transactions to the Finance & Accounts Department.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND or Degree in Accounting or related area
- Foundation level in ACCA, ICA or CIMA will be an advantage.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience
- Advanced computer literacy in MS Office
- Ability to prepare financial reports and statements
- Good numerical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of Computerized accounting programs
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.