AirtelTigo Communication Jobs In AccraCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AirtelTigo is a solid, dynamic and innovative brand, providing a wide range of telecommunications services, including mobile voice, data mobile financial services and business connectivity solutions. Launched in November 2017, from a merger between erstwhile Airtel and Tigo, AirtelTigo is the second-largest Mobile Network Operator in Ghana.
Internal Communications Specialist
- The successful candidate will join our team as a Specialist for Internal Communication in the Human Resource Department.
- He will report to the HR Business Partner (Non-Commercial Function) and will be responsible for developing an understanding of the company’s goals and values and building commitment to success.
- He will advise on effective internal communications and leadership in managing internal change communications by working with appropriate teams.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase employee awareness, managing internal communication channels, and keeping employees informed and engaged.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop and implement on an ongoing basis, a companywide internal & change communications strategy that meets organizational objectives and aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Develop an understanding of the company’s goals and values, among employees and build commitment to success.
- Gather and disseminate timely information to employees.
- Liaise with the Brand and Marketing Communications team to ensure the delivery of 360-degree Integrated Communications that resonates, informs, and empowers employees to be brand ambassadors
- Measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend the strategy as appropriate.
- Manage and monitor the Internal Communications program so that internal stakeholders are informed of organizational news, issues and direction and have mechanisms for providing feedback to management.
- Manage internal communications channels and content. Introduce new channels to engage and inform the ongoing process of keeping employees up to date.
- Oversee the production of in-house newsletters and publications, emails, fliers, or memos.
- Play a key role in internal employee events, working with cross-functional teams
- Devise strategies and produce content to help align the organization's goals with the engagement of members or employees.
- Administer and ensure job satisfaction among employees by administering surveys and polls.
- Arrange dynamic team-building activities that engage employees together and bolster their work performance.
Required Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Social Sciences, or any other related field
- A member of an HR or Communications professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar role or in corporate communications, public relations, etc.
- An extensive network with media practitioners and journalists will be an advantage
- To put the communication strategy into practice.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Good writer, and excellent content creator for internal newsletters and e-mail communications.
- Excellent presentation skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills critical to the role:
- Analytical thinker who can recognize trends and opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of various internal & external communication channels.
- Experience in developing and executing communication strategies and briefing materials.
- Experience in managing digital/social media channels
- High level of self-motivation
- Attention to details
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong editorial skills and copywriting
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.