Momentum Metropolitan Accounting Jobs In AccraAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company LTD is a reputable insurance company with the vision to be the preferred lifetime financial wellness partner, with a reputation for innovation and trustworthiness.
We are hiring urgently. Are you a proactive and result-oriented professional looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious fast-paced company? If your answer is “yes" this is the position for you
Accurately controls and processes financial information, including financial reporting and analysis, that enables the interpretation of financial information and informs business processes and decision-making.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day finance and accounting operations
- Coordinate and compile the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare periodic financial statements to the CFO, EXCO and Group Finance on business performance as against budgets.
- Lead finance team through internal and external audits including the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements and tax filings
- Implement business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of GL accounts and prompt resolution of reconciling items.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders including fund managers and banks.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor within the scope and context of role.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field with 8 years’ work experience or
- Degree in finance, accounting or a related field with 12 years’ work experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience working at the senior management level
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAG, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in the financial industry is an advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- proficiency in financial reporting standards and applicable regulations,
- business acumen and collaboration.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.