MODEC Engineering Jobs In AccraEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial maintenance as described in maintenance management system work instructions
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in the maintenance management system
- Carry out fault-finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Maintenance engineering as required for all maintenance operational work activities
- Provides Engineering Maintenance support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
- Ensure that maintenance contractors are managed safely and effectively, providing for FPSO familiarisation of planned work scopes and work with arranging, reviewing, planning, engaging and managing of a vendor as required on the facility to complete work activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- City & Guilds (C&G) /National Certificate (ONC) /Higher National Certificate (HNC)or equivalent Mechanical trade background
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)Certificate III Diploma PROCESS ENGINEERING – MECHANICAL
- Scottish Vocational Qualification (SVQ3) – Maintaining Plant and Systems – Mechanical
- 3-5years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Rotating Equipment Experience
- Maintenance Management systems Experience
- Maintenance/Production/Marine Operations experience
- Authorised Mechanical isolating authority
- FPSO experience. Frontline Supervisory experience and/or training
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.