PalmPay Sales / Marketing Jobs In AccraSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PalmPay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
As we scale to become Africa’s #1 payments brand, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with Financial Institutions.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with the Biller companies, such as Telecom operators such as Safaricom, Airtel, Telekom, DSTV, electricity, water, etc.
As a Business Development Manager, you will focus mainly on building long-term relationships with the Billers and support the HQ needed. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Building a good relationship with the Billers and getting the best offers from them.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to meet their demands.
- Know Biller market trending and establish strategic relationships with potential partners.
- Work with internal teams to ensure company activities can be implemented smoothly.
- Analyze commercial performance within Biller Industry to lead the new trends.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
Qualification & Required Skills
- Sound knowledge of Biller industry
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Strategic partnership skills
- 5-10 years of varied experience in operation and maintenance in the Biller industry
- 3-6 years of managerial experience in a Biller/Biller aggregator company.
- With at least 2 years of management experience in the area of Biller.
- Knowledge of Kenya's geographic, population and economic landscape.
- Exposure to a commercial working environment with knowledge of BD and Operation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- The entrepreneurial mindset in decision-making and managing resources
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to the business
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Result oriented
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.