South African High Commission Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In AccraAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The South African High Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Political Secretary.
- Maintain qualitative communication with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and
- Regional Integration (MOFARI)
- Ensure effective handling of records, information and accurate filing system of the Political Section
- Manage office information and security administration in the Political Section
- Provide timely secretarial services
- Timely execute administrative tasks for the Political Section
- Record meeting minutes to reflect agreed Section activities and appointments
- Manage daily scheduling of the diary of the Political Section Managers
- Provide effective reception and clearance service of visitors to the Political Section in compliance with Mission’s access control guidelines
- Perform any other assigned duties
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Communication skills
- Computer Skills (applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Applications and Typing)
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of 12 years of schooling is required PLUS three years experience in a related field of work
- A tertiary qualification would be an advantage
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.