Toptech Transport and Logistics Accounting Jobs In AccraAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd are leading road safety, transport, and logistics consulting company.
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic, and self-driven individual to fill the role of an Accounts Officer.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Handling VAT and SSNIT payable
- Handling accounts to the general ledger
- Prepare monthly accounts reports
- Handling banking procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a University degree in Administration, (Accounting option with No Work Experience)
- Must be competent with the following programs: Microsoft word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
- Be self-motivated
- Display organizational awareness and commitment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work for long hours
- Must be prepared to work
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Must be a good team player
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.