Accounts Officer - Toptech Transport and Logistics LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Toptech Transport and Logistics Ltd is a reputable and highly innovative consultancy in the Transport, Security and Logistics Industry
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and self-driven individual to fill the role of Accounts Officer. (Females will be given the opportunity for this position)
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Handling VAT and SSNIT payable
- Handling accounts to the general ledger
- Handling registration and payments at DVLA
- Prepare monthly accounts reports
- Handling banking procedures
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a University degree in Administration, (Accounting option) or its equivalent
- Must be competent with the following programmes: Microsoft word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
- Must be conversant with Quickbooks or any other Accounting Software
- Must have at least 2 years working experience as Accounts Officer
- Be self-motivated
- Display organizational awareness and commitment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work for long hours
- Must be prepared to work
- Must be able to work on Saturdays
- Must be a good team player
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.