Energy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Accra : Senior Business Operations Manager, Oilfield Services - Baker HughesEnergy,Oil & Gas Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a leader in the oilfield equipment industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Collaborate with the best
As the Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with standards, continuous development of people and processes, and effective management of budget and resources while ensuring the team has the processes and tools they need to deliver on professional services project commitments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
As Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project managers and process leaders providing advice and guidance across the regions
- Communicating across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific topics.
- Handling latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical expertise.
- Handling diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes.
- Assisting the business in drafting Business Plans for the forthcoming year.
- Being accountable for the technical scope of Alternate business model start-ups
- Monitoring policies and procedures, identifying short falls and process improvements.
- Being responsible for ensuring that laws and regulations are understood and complied with.
- Collaborating with immigration and service departments to ensure that all required work permits are obtained in a timely manner ensuring business continuity.
- Coordinating permit renewals and any business arising with Government agencies.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 5 years of experience in business operations
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have the ability to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Be able to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously;
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills with proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard working schedule supporting the clients’ needs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- A safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.