Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The University of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant Senior and Junior staff positions in the Sports Directorate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Lifeguard)
- The Lifeguard shall be responsible for guarding the lives of clients in and around the University of Ghana Swimming pool.
- Prevent accidents at the pool and rescue in case of emergencies.
- Administer CPR in times of emergencies
- Ensure proper operating conditions of all lifeguarding equipment
- Maintain discipline and order at the swimming pool
- Be of good behaviour, and should be highly professional in performing his or her roles and responsibilities
- Ensure all follow protocol, process, and procedure regimes at the pool
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must have:
- SSCE/WASSCE/JHS Certificate
- A valid Lifeguard Certificate from a recognised institution
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.