Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The University of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant Senior and Junior staff positions in the Sports Directorate
POSITION: Pool Maintenance Officer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Pool Maintenance Certificate)
- The Pool Maintenance Officer shall be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the University of Ghana Swimming
- Testing, Balancing and Application of swimming pool chemicals to the pool water
- Operating the filtration system
- Treating and vacuuming the swimming pool
- Cleaning and general maintenance
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must have:
- SSCE/WASSCE/JHS Certificate
- Must have knowledge of the various swimming pool chemicals and their application processes
- A valid Lifeguard Certificate from a recognised institution
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.