Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Digital Innovation Programme (DIP) is aimed at equipping Ghanaian youth with digital skills to help improve their employability in today’s digital economy. This programme is focused on providing training to Ghanaian youths and exposing them to innovative tools that will bridge the digital divide and empower them for the future.
The purpose of this training is to contribute to the increase in the number of industry-ready IT professionals in Ghana.
The training is designed as self-paced with trainer assistance spanning from three (3) to six (6) months. For successful completion of the training, trainees will partake in an on-site final exam or project.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Candidates will be trained in the following specialisations:
- Blog Writing & Content Creation
- Digital Marketing (social media, SEO, etc)
- Graphic Design
- Virtual Assistant (Transcription, MS Office, General Writing, Email, Research, Data Entry)
- A minimum of a post-senior high school (SHS) certificate, Diploma, HND, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in all fields of study are preferred depending upon your choice of specialisation.
- Must have a strong interest and passion for digital skills acquisition.
- Final year tertiary students can apply. skills acquisition.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.