Jobs In Accra & Takoradi 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a great Go developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Golang and Cloud Native apps
- You have developed microservices using Golang, NATS, Redis and other similar technologies
- You are able to write and maintain automated tests through the unit and integration testing
- You have worked with SQL and Cloud database technologies such as PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Snowflake
- You will have some exposure to Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure as well as Docker, Kubernetes and other cloud functions
- You have developed highly complex software solutions using either C, C++ or Java in addition to Go
- You are a problem-solver
- You thrive in an ambitious, fast-paced, supportive, and challenging environment.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.