Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Software/Technical Programme Manager at AmaliTech will mainly be in charge of managing our Service Centre located in Takoradi, as well as leading teams in all other service centres that would be established across Ghana in the near future.
Service Centre: Service centre is the software house of AmaliTech.
- Ensure the successful execution of contracts received from AmaliTech’s clients
- Maintaining a client-focused outlook and assisting the delivery of IT projects
- Managing technology budgets and timeframes
- Ensure the service centre is up to date with the needed IT infrastructure for efficient and effective service delivery
- Manage service centre team leaders by coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising performance
- Continuously research, analyse and evaluate current processes and emerging technologies, hardware and software and advise management accordingly to identify areas of improvement in the service centre
- Manage the resources in the centre, planning and allocating the relevant skills to project
- Ensuring software development standards, compliance and rules are met and followed
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
This position requires a minimum of:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7 years of post-qualification full-time experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an MBA and 5 years of post-qualification full-time experience; or
- A master’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of post-qualification full-time experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Experience in working with all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC) is mandatory
- Experience with Project Management is required
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Experience of working in a similar capacity within a multinational organisation is desirable
- Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AmaliTech
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.