Jobs In Ashanti Region 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Miro Forestry Ghana Limited is a sustainable forestry plantation developer and manufacturer of timber products. The company has its offices located at Drobonso, sekyere Afram Plains District in the Ashanti Region of Ghana, with plantations near Agogo and Mampong. We are currently seeking: Cost Accountant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of Sales Tax invoices for customers or clients
- Update and maintain asset register and verify physical assets
- Responsible for preparing stamped dispatched notes for all vehicles for plywood delivery
- Responsible for keeping an accurate filing system for all company customers or clients for accessibility
- Responsible for preparation of monthly statements of accounts for all company customers
- Carrying out of Debt collection for due invoices
- Assist finance manager in the preparation of monthly trial balance for plymill division for consolidation to the main trial balance of the company
- Responsible to conduct and coordinate quarterly and year-end physical stock-take procedures for checking with records and verification of all stock items
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and job costing records of the Plymill
- Analyse production costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Analyse production and operating costs recommending cost savings and waste reduction
- Responsible for stock costing and control
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognised university
- Qualified Chartered Accountant of Ghana and member of good standing with the institute of Chartered Accountant of Ghana (ICAG)
- At least 2 years of financial or cost accounting work experience most preferably in Forestry Industry or in a manufacturing entity
Personal qualities and Core competencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to implement internal control policies effectively
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Competent in completing necessary administration tasks and reports
- Planning and organising, possess project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.