Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
Expected Start Date: 19th September 2022
Job Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: 16th September 2022
Our interns and national service personnel will be recruited as Success Coordinators or Program Facilitators depending on your qualification and experience to provide support for our Cubs (Children) such as assistance or monitoring with homework, reading, and extra tutoring for those who will need it, engaging in fun activities during Perbi Cubs programmes and also facilitating library sessions in Perbi Cub schools. We have an upcoming programme “Success Club” which commences on 19th September 2022 where the services of our interns and national service personnel will be required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Success Club is an after-school care and weekend care programme for Cubs (Children) aged 3 years to15 years which will run from 19th September 2022 to 16th December 2022. Included in programmes and activities that will be run for our Cubs are homework assistance, reading, aerobics, critical thinking, coding and robotics, graphic design and illustration/animation, games, and piano and guitar lessons. If you seek to make an impact on the growth and development of children, this is a great opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Cubs with homework, reading and tutoring in subjects like Mathematics, English and Core Science.
- Monitor and provide support for Cubs during fun activities.
- As a multi-disciplinary reading enthusiast, encourage reading among learners.
- Implement a professionally developed literacy-based programme as required by Perbi Cubs so that learners derive value from our programme.
- Exhibit positive attributes that learners could emulate in order to perform well across all subjects.
- Proactively monitor processes, procedures and other measures that increase the effectiveness of our programme.
- Have a trainable attitude and take initiative towards personal development.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission.
- You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity, Excellence,
- Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.
Required Skills or Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Interns should preferably be pursuing their undergraduate degree.
- National Service applicants should have completed their undergraduate studies in 2022 and ready to begin their one-year mandatory national service in 2022.
- Should be excited about being around and working with children.
- A passion for teaching and learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilience and good critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels effectively.
- Passionate about children and influencing their lives positively.
- Good listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- The ability to represent Perbi Cubs in a professional manner within designated schools and effectively facilitating learning activities during school library periods.
- The ability to run the Perbi Cubs Programme in an engaging, effective and affirming manner.
- Practical knowledge in the following will be an added advantage: aerobics, arts and crafts, beading, graphic design/illustration, piano, and guitar.
- The ability to teach Math, Science or English at the basic school level would be an added advantage.
- Should be a fun-loving person.
- Should feel comfortable being with and around children.
- You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity, Excellence, Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success, and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.