Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
Expected Start Date: 19th September 2022
Job Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: 16th September 2022
We are looking for nannies to join our growing team in Ghana. This is an opportunity for nannies who want to impact the lives of children positively to join Perbi Cubs in its efforts at helping children reach their fullest potential through the culture of reading. This is a short term role with Perbi Cubs. The nanny will provide babysitting services for our Cubs (children) enrolled on our Success Club program which runs from 19th September to 16th December 2022.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Success Club is an after-school care and weekend care programme for Cubs (Children) aged 3 years to 15 years which will run from 19th September 2022 to 16th December 2022. Included in programmes and activities that will be run for our Cubs are homework assistance, reading, aerobics, critical thinking, coding and robotics, graphic design and illustration/animation, games, piano and guitar lessons. If youseek to make an impact on the growth and development of children, this is a great opportunity for you.
Required Skills or Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- An SHS graduate or middle-aged female adult.
- Highly skilful in taking care of children with utmost care and diligence.
- Should be excited about working with children.
- Pleasant and bubbly personality.
- Previous work experience as a Nanny or Babysitter will be an added advantage.
- Should be a fun-loving person.
- Should feel comfortable being with and around children.
- You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity, Excellence,
- Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success, and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.