Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Account Executive will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and prospects with accountability for sales, retention as well as ongoing business development. She/he will manage and develop accounts and client relationships within the segment delivering client solutions. The Account/Client Executive will also manage and develop high value/profile, including global accounts for the Business Unit (BU).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively support and develop the Business Unit to deliver required growth and achieve agreed business targets
- Actively drive the sales process in relation to winning, retaining and developing profitable clients
- Development and ongoing servicing of the production pipeline for the BU, covering existing clients and new business
- Support the overall operational governance and decision-making process for the Business Unit
- Support management and the wider Company in the management of risks applicable to areas of employment
- Understand the client's business and their risk management needs and look for innovative solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing client service
- Ensure that full and accurate details of contact with and development of allocated prospects are entered and updated on Willis CRM systems
- Deliver optimisation of revenue from new and existing clients through the use of the full range of appropriate placement channels and markets for the specific client segment
- Lead and deliver the end-to-end ongoing client service, adhering to standardised policies, procedures and service standards
- Support relevant parties in the accurate budgeting, forecasting and tracking of revenue
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise to others
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant client servicing experience
- Insurance Industry knowledge
- Proven technical expertise in several industries e.g. Casualty and Property is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft knowledge applications, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong business development and sales focus
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.