NGO Jobs In Accra : Field Coordination Assistant - United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)NGO Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Field Coordination Assistant will be working under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and the National Project Coordinator (NPC), and in close coordination with other project team and relevant counterparts. The Field Coordination Assistant is expected to perform the following duties:
- Support the NPC in coordinating all project related activities as per the project action plans, including, but not limited to, missions of international experts, meetings, field visits, training and workshops, recruitment and procurement plans and activities;
- Communicate with the counterpart and other stakeholders and, where necessary, participate in the meetings, field visits, workshops and training activities organized under the project;
- Support the Project Manager and the NPC in the overall planning, reporting and management of the project;
- Support the Project Manager the NPC in identifying local resources such as potential project beneficiaries, consultants, cooperation partners, etc.;
- Perform tasks required for the project implementation such as administrative procedures, local and international procurement, local and international recruitment, Monitoring and Evaluation reporting etc., in coordination with the NPC;
- Elaborate documents such as Minutes of Meetings, reports, studies etc. and maintain a proper record keeping system for them;
- Support the Project Manager and the NPC in drafting project progress reports and other reports as required;
- Conduct other tasks as required by the Project Manager and the NPC.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MINIMUM ORGANIZATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Education: Completed higher secondary education (high school diploma or equivalent), is required. Formal administrative/secretarial/clerical training or equivalent is desirable.
Credit towards total working experience may be considered on a year-by-year- basis, up to a maximum of four years, for a first university degree or equivalent diploma, in a relevant field.
Technical and Functional Experience:
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the related fields of the post, is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and internet search engines, is required.
- Experience with office procedures and practices, preferably within the UN system or in a multicultural environment, is desirable.
- Experience in project administration, accounting and finance, providing support to managerial/professional staff and using secretarial/administrative skills to assist in the execution of project development and implementation of work, is desirable.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP software is desirable.
Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Fluency and/or working knowledge of another official UN language is desirable.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.