Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Alfa Laval, we always go that extra mile to overcome the toughest challenges. Our driving force is to accelerate success for our customers, people and planet. You can only achieve that by having dedicated people with a curious mind. Curiosity is the spark behind great ideas. And great ideas drive progress.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
Who you are
As a person, you have an excellent business acumen. You are driven for results and you show commercial aggressiveness. Furthermore, you know how to interact with other cultures and are easy to adapt to new environment.
Ideally you can do business in both English and French languages.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About the job
Within our Africa Division, your mission will be to develop sales of Services for the Energy sector and food and water market. You will report to the Sales Manager West Africa and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Within the team, you will contribute to the definition of the local strategy for Service BU and the resulting action plans.
- In your sector, you will define and implement a profitable growth strategy while integrating the digital sales dimension.
- You ensure profitable growth in your sector, through multichannel sales and by ensuring a presence with our key customers.
- You secure the order intake in partnership with the Inside sales team.
- You are proactive in capturing new customers and expanding our market share in your sector.
What you know
With an engineering background, ideally, in the energy sector, you have at least 5 years of successful experience in the B to B services Sales and/or spare parts in the field (ideally in the Oil & Gas sector).
You have skills in terms and/or fluid mechanics.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and know how to create a strong impact with your customers. You are curious and you make customer satisfaction a priority. You are dynamic, pugnacious and enjoy learning.
You are based in preferably in Lagos
This job requires intensive travelling in the region and some trips to the sales company head office in France.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.