Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An International NGO in the WASH sector is recruiting a Service Delivery Officer to be based in Techiman.
Team: Sama Sama Operations
Reports to: Head of Operations
Start Date: 3rd October 2022
Contract Type: Contract Staff
Contract end date: March 2023
Area of operation: Techiman, Kintampo, Mampong, Ejura, Atebubu and other adjourning Suburbs within the operational areas
Reports directly to Head of Sama Sama Operations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
General Job Description
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Operations, the Service Delivery Officer (SDO) will oversee all activities in relation to special product cost estimation and onboarding of TBOs into the service delivery space. The SDO will also be responsible for the quality of toilet deliveries including planning and organizing production schedules, forecasting resource requirements, estimating, timely delivery and on-field coaching and quality audits. The SDO role is a pivotal position ensuring quality assurance and an efficient customer experience.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees, refines, and improves all production processes.
- Monitors, develops, and implements quality control and assurance strategies.
- Promptly responds to all special product cost estimation requests for approval.
- Identifies training needs and develops training models for tbo’s through
- Responsible for onboarding and training new toilet businesses and facilitating periodic refresher training for existing TBOs.
- Ensures that environmental, health and safety regulations are met.
- Develops operation and routine maintenance schedules for TBOs.
- Develops appropriate manuals for installation, usage, production, and fabrications.
- Designs gender-sensitive products and services that fit into the WASH portfolio.
- Supports the Head of Operations in all product improvement exercises and prototyping of a new product.
- Develops a template to report on all environmental issues that emerge before, during and post-installation.
- Any other duties as may be assigned within your capacity.
Required Skills or Experience
Requirement and Preferred Skills:
- Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Process and Production Engineering from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years of work experience in product design and /or manufacturing.
- Experience working in rural areas and with rural communities is an asset.
- Knowledge of WASH and/or user-centred design methodologies is an asset.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work and relate well with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Positive attitude, responsive and approachable.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining required performance standards.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English.
- Fluency in at least one Northern Language (compulsory).
- Holds a valid driving license and the capability to ride a motorbike.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Applicants MUST be based in Techiman.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.