Call Center Rep (Pharmacy Technician) - mPharmaCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
mPharma is looking for a call center agent with a background in healthcare management and pharmacy studies. The call center agent will be the face of our B2C business (online and offline retail) and will be responsible for helping customers understand and use our services. This candidate will be a member of our Call Centre team in Ghana and will work with the team to deliver value and high-quality service to customers.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls in relation to client order to align with mPharma’s objectives.
- Follow relevant call center communication scripts when engaging clients.
- Engage and build sustainable relationships with clients.
- Employ call center software in keeping appropriate records of all client communication.
- Ensure clients are satisfied with the level of service being delivered by administering customer satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain and improve quality of service by adhering to standards and guidelines.
- Keep a shared log of functional/process improvements/issues for iterative purposes.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Update job knowledge continuously, and follow industry best practices.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience working in a pharma/healthcare environment is a plus.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables.
- Works effectively as a team member and promotes collaboration.
- Exhibits creative problem-solving.
- Has great active listening skills.
- Has exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Has a patient and empathetic attitude.
BSC Pharmaceutical Science, or any related program.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.