Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Nurse Coach. The Nurse Coach works within the Health Services team primarily responsible for interfacing with patients in a specially designed Disease Management (DM) Patient Support Program (PSP) with health coaching for patients with heart failure.
The health coach will be in charge of recording and maintaining a database of records for all patients who have provided consent. More specifically, he/she will be in charge of the following:
- Receiving patient consent documentation and administering mid and post-program questionnaires
- Keeping inventory and coordinating kits/materials to patients who participate in the program
- Coaching, periodic follow-up and mentoring of patients
- Follow-up specialist coaching and support via phone calls, following a standardized yet personalized approach, with regular specified interactions to assist patients with adherence, persistence and disease-specific education for a period of 6 - 9 months
- Organising and facilitating group educational seminars
- Collection of specific data and reporting to the designated contact
- Recording submitting Adverse Event reports and materials within a defined time period
- Performing any other assigned task pertaining to the role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess a dynamic and energetic personality
- Possess good patient engagement and counselling skills
- Passion for helping patients improve their health and wellness
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong background and up-to-date knowledge in cardiovascular disease management with a focus on heart failure would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Nursing/Registered Nurse preferred, allied health professionals e.g Public Health, Nutrition, Pharmacy, etc will be considered.
- At least 2+ years of experience working in Primary care and/or management of chronic heart failure
This position reports to the Health Services Manager« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.