Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
mPharma is looking for a Delivery Rider with experience in motorbike delivery services. The delivery service is an integral part of mPharma’s operations, creating convenience and ensuring access to medication wherever members find themselves in the Greater Accra Region. The candidate will interact directly with our customers and ensure that they receive their packages on time, with excellent customer service.
- Checks receipts to ensure that items appearing are the same as in packages.
- Obtains client/patient information to verify delivery location and communicate lead time.
- Delivers assigned packages intact, within expected time frame, and adhering to map locations or verbal directions as required.
- On delivery, inspects the package with the client and walks the client through payment processes until confirmation.
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Follows call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Performs other delivery duties as assigned by the business unit manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Licensed motorbike rider with at least 2 years riding experience.
- Conversant with motorist code of conduct and use of GPS or maps.
- Ability to work efficiently with all team members within and outside the unit.
- Must pay attention to detail even under work related pressure.
- Efficient at multitasking
- Smartphone literate
Qualification Required & Experience
- SHS WASSCE Certificate
- Valid motor vehicle license
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.