Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Performs planned maintenance activities (work orders and PMs)
- Carries out process troubleshooting and performs Root Cause Analysis
- Performs assigned daily rounds
- Manages small projects including minor contractor activities
- Continuous Improvement- Assists with implementation of continuous improvement projects to increase throughput, improve quality, enhance safety, etc
- Works with the Lead Maintenance Technicians and the Engineers to make ongoing system improvements
- Provides input and technical assistance to engineering projects
- Prioritizes and manages work assigned to ensure immediate response to emergencies, diagnoses faults quickly and makes immediate repairs
- Initiates, plans, and coordinates work performed by other associates, contractors and /or self. (Unplanned, planned, changeovers etc.)
- Installs mechanical/electrical equipment according to the manufacturer’s recommendations in a timely manner for an optimal production timeline that avoids lengthy periods without loss of business
- Ensures that predictive maintenance techniques are implemented correctly.
- Makes input for spares needed to support the asset management program
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- An HND in Electrical Engineering/Electronics
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in the food industry
- Basic electrical circuit knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints as well as basic to intermediate PLC ladder logic
- Ability to troubleshoot faults on production equipment
- Ability to work on process control instruments such as temperature transmitters, level transmitters, level switches etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office and basic PC skills
- Ability to produce quality reports
- Working knowledge of Omron, Siemens, Danfoss, Schneider variable frequency drives and other common drives used in the field
- Maintains current knowledge of best-in-class maintenance practices and predictive maintenance activities
- Basic Electrical PCB troubleshooting
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Enquiring an analytical thinking ability
- A self-starter with high energy and a bias for action
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.