Jobs In Tema 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Bosc plant Analyst will provide timely and relevant financial reports and insight by acting as the finance business partner to both the management and operational teams of the plant. In this role, you will work closely with different stakeholders to ensure results are timely, qualitative, analyzed and understood. You will provide continuous improvement of financial reporting best practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide finance business partner for the local site management team by understanding and supporting the local business challenges, risks and strategies.
- Manage cost accounting and controlling processes and analyze the monthly manufacturing cost and plant performance.
- Control and analyze the monthly stock valuation and yield process prepared by the operations analyst.
- Control the flow of goods and communicate the outcomes of the production process to relevant stakeholders.
- Control all deliveries and ensure receipt of raw materials are invoiced, received, weighing checks performed, procedures around product control functioning and all reclassifications of stocks are reviewed.
- Foster continuous improvement in the finance team, challenge the status quo and play a leading role in increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of our wider finance team.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CA) -Qualified or partly Qualified
- Experience working with enterprise resource planning tools
- Experience working with activity-based costing
- Experience in assets & project accounting
- Experience in planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Cost accounting and controlling processes experience
- Experience with variance analysis statistical tools
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salaries and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.