Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Manage and lead the Technology Security Cyber Security Baseline Assurance needs across Vodafone Ghana. To further provide security assurance, guidance and support to high-profile projects according to company-defined policies and requirements, best practice and local/international standards (PCI, SOX, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA and Cyber Crime Bill of 2015) relevant to the technology security area.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
He/She should have credible experience in Information Security and Cyber Security Governance, Risk and Assurance based on proven frameworks such as COBIT 5, ISO27001/2, and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. As a key member of the Vodafone Ghana Cyber Security team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving information security assurance ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences
- •Provide supervisory technology security assurance, guidance and support to the Vodafone Ghana (VFGH) team as well as Vodacom Group & Vodafone Group where needed.
- •Assure that security is embedded in IT System and Network Infrastructure (Mobile, IS and Enterprise) across the Vodacom Group.
- •Defining, implementing and efficiently maintaining technology security controls and requirements.
- •Ensure timely delivery of technology security assurance and support for projects.
- •Provide SME input to Technology Security Policy requirements and procedures.
- •Provide accurate and timely reporting of technology security risks identified during project engagement and propose remediation and mitigation options.
- •Participate in the creation and execution of technology security strategy.
- •The role requires the individual to monitor information security governance, risk, and compliance by Vodafone Ghana Corporate IT, Mobile and Enterprise Business domains.
- •Engage with the stakeholders on control effectiveness and deficiencies in the design and operating effectiveness of information security controls, design and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement.
- •Interpret and manage the controls and capabilities required for VFGH to establish and comply with an information security management system in alignment with information security international best practices and/or industry standard(s).
- •Develop, manage and implement the Vodafone information security audit and assurance plans and schedules, including any specific business needs and requirements (including PCI, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA, Cyber Crime Bill).
- •Manage and conduct formal information security risk analyses, reviews, tests, audits and/or self-assessments.
- •Design appropriate remedial actions for identified risks, drive remediation of findings and management of risks and exemptions.
- Risk and Compliance
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Mobile and Network Security
- Implementation and Integration
- Change and Adaptability
- Complexity Management
- Assurance / Assessment
- Risk Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Skills
- •Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or Technology or other related fields.
- •Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Tech Security role.
- •Knowledge of technology management/compliance frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC 2, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
- •Knowledge of legal, regulatory and privacy requirements, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Protection and Payment Card Industry (PCI)/Data Security Standard.
- •A diverse security background with knowledge in several areas including layered security architecture; internet protocols; firewalls; VPN technologies, IDS/IPS, network access control and network segmentation, anti-malware and spam technologies; risk and vulnerability assessments, and compliance.
- •Security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services and DDOS mitigation technologies
- •Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- •Practices and methods of enterprise architecture and security architecture
- •Network security architecture development and definition.
- •Web Security & Encryption
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.