Sales / Marketing Jobs In Accra : Business Development Officer (Bancassurance & Credit Life) - Old MutualSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view or retaining and growing the Credit Life and Bancassurance business. The successful candidate will have a good track record of closing deals and is responsible for achieving results through their own efforts.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships
- Markets full spectrum of corporate products (risk and investment)
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio
- Keeps abreast of credit life and Bancassurance trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth targets
- Takes responsibility of achieving Business Unit sales targets to ensure credit life and Bancassurance growth and market share
- Conducts presentations to clients
- Ensures compliance with National Insurance Commission (NIC) and other related legislations
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service-related concerns and to strengthen existing relationships
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries
- Build key relationships with industry players
- Participates in channel distribution support roles
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Client Service Delivery:
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service-related concerns and to strengthen existing relationships.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries.
- Takes responsibility of achieving BU sales targets to ensure credit life and bancassurance growth of market share.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Markets full spectrum of products (risk and investment).
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of credit life and bancassurance trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth.
- Ensures compliance with the pension fund and other related legislations.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Sales Ability (Credit life and new client acquisition).
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Building Relationships
- Business Awareness
- Initiating Action
- Distribution Support (Reporting, Productivity Management and Relationship Management with Partners).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Business Development, Client Acquisitions, Insurance Sales, New Business Development, Sales Conversion, Strong influencing and negotiating skills« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.