Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of 560 students from over 60 different nationalities.
Reports to: Principal
- Ensure all rooms/open-air spaces for sports activities are correctly set-up
- Meet the requirements of the physical education class.
- Encourage good behaviour and sportsman conduct among students during the physical education class.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To assist and support student learning and class engagement.
- To assist the Teacher in the planning and organization of all class activities.
- To assist the Teacher in the supervision of students during lunch and break times.
- Under the direction of The Teacher to organize in-classroom and out-of-classroom division-wide events and any other duties as assigned by the Principal.
- Responsible for ensuring the health and safety of all students.
Required Skills or Experience
Education: Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in any field
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years working with children from 3 to 16 years preferably in a
- school setting.
- Minimum of 2 years experience teaching and or supporting sports activities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven interest in inquiry-based instruction.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Proficient IT skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.