Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Petrofac is looking to recruit a Contract Manager to join our team on a permanent basis located in Ghana.
What we do
Petrofac is a respected international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility they need.
Diversity & Inclusion
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. Applications are also welcomed from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The main purpose of the role:
Strategic lead responsible for retention, growth and development of the contract. The job holder will work closely with the Operations Director as well as build and maintain multi-functional relationships at all levels throughout the business ensuring contract governance is established. Build strong relations with key client stakeholders, enabling the growth of our share of business with the customer across multiple service lines and opportunities, out with the main contract.
- Promote HSEQ best practices in all activities and ensure compliance with business processes and objectives
- Delivery of contract HSE plan, including any updates to interface document
- Provide a best-in-class, customer-focused service in a safe, timely and efficient manner
- Maintain close customer relationships and communications to ensure customer satisfaction for all operational and commercial issues
- Ensure technical and commercial conditions of the contract are known, successful managed and adhered to
- Monitor all aspects of contract P&L accounts, including accurate forecasting and managing overdue det
- Maximise variable contribution from KPI via implementation of action plans and robust contract governance
- Optimise the effectiveness of Business Partners (i.e., Business Development, HR, HSE, Commercial) to ensure delivery of contract requirements
- Negotiate contract amendments and pursue opportunities to enhance contract delivery via alternative Petrofac business streams
- Identity and nurture new opportunities beyond the contract scope
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent with relevant operations, maintenance and integrity experience with significant experience in a supervisory role
- Wide knowledge of Operation, Engineering, Safety, People and Commercial aspects of the business
- Knowledge of sales and account planning techniques are desirable
- Demonstratable client-facing experience in the positioning of services pre and/or post contract
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.