Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A leading provider of extracurricular activities coaching services for kids and teens is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager. The engineer will play a key role in the team with vast knowledge and understanding of all stages of software development. The U.S.-based company focuses on inspiring, providing, and preparing the next generation of leaders and innovators through its after-school programs and camps. Candidates with flexible thinking, including the ability to pivot and try new approaches when faced with challenges, are suitable for this role.
- Design, implement, and refines product development, testing, and manufacturing processes
- Manage staff and assign tasks to engineer and technical personnel
- Lead teams in the development of new products, solutions, and processes
- Oversee project logistics and resource scaling
- Improve efficiency and sustainability of allocation processes and product designs
- Secure resources needed for teams to excel, including research and proposing capital investments
- Create and oversee project budgets and engages in cost management strategies
- Advocate on behalf of team members by securing adequate resources for success
- Communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders, including investors and potential customers
- Maintain high-level expertise in their field or sector
- Ensure that processes meet quality and safety compliance guidelines
- Collaborate with other team leaders and departments
- Forge and maintain relationships with suppliers and customers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- A minimum of 3+ years of management experience
- Personnel and project management skills
- Prolific knowledge of sector technology and processes
- Strategic thinking, leadership, team building, and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills
- Good attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Organizational, planning, and documentation skills
- Proficiency in using presentation software to explain complex information to non-technical management personnel and other stakeholders
- Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience using Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools like JIRA
- Fluent in verbal and written English
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.