Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vocational & Technical Institute operated by a British Charity - Central Region near Winneba/Apam. We have a vacancy for Hospitality & Catering teacher commencing work in January 2023. Practical experience forms an important part of our teaching as we believe in “Learning by Doing”.
These positions are career opportunities if you believe in excellence being the lowest acceptable standard. Our Trustees hold senior roles and have great experience in the British Education System. Further Training and Professional Development will be provided. Subsidized accommodation and utilities are available.
- Developing and implementing lesson plans
- Demonstrating how to perform occupational tasks
- Directing and supervising hands-on activities to teach occupational skills
- Demonstrating and monitoring tool/equipment use and safety
- Assist and monitor students with practising and learning occupational tasks and procedures
- Weekly report to Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Communication Skills to communicate the occupation-specific concept
- Organizational skills for managing and teaching lessons
- Ability to accommodate students
- Resourceful to reach all students with varying styles and levels of understanding.
Location: Gomoa Mankwadze - Around Winneba« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.