Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Senior Accountant at the Bank of Ghana will work under the direct supervision of the Head of Finance and assist in the management of the day-to-day financial operations of the Agency.
- To assist the Head of Finance in the administration of the Finance unit
- To prepare the draft annual budget of the Agency in consultation with the Head of Finance
- To prepare quarterly and final accounts of the Agency
- To certify obligations and payments as on payment vouchers, orders and cheques
- To liaise with banks and carry out all banking transactions
- To analyse financial transactions, record and keep the books of accounts via the accounting software – Microsoft Dynamics GP
- To carry out other accounting and related duties
- To ensure that accounting policies and procedures are adhered to
- To carry out such other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Finance and the Director General
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Candidates must be national of Ghana and should have the following competencies
- Holder of a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, CIMA or a Master’s Degree in Finance with a minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Computer literacy particularly in the use of software applications such as Excel, Word, Access and Accounting packages (Microsoft Dynamics GP) and
- Ability to communicate fluently in either English or French with a working knowledge of the other language
- Loyalty and dedication to the services of WAMA and selflessness
- Aged 50 years maximum
Salary scale/grade: The Senior Accountant will be remunerated at P3 Step 1 as an entry point
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.