Documents Controller - AngloGold AshantiEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Ghana 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Documents Controller at AngloGold Ashanti is to be responsible for timely, accurate and effective preparation and management of documents by ensuring efficient numbering, sorting, filing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents as and when required.
- Manage and maintain all controlled company documents
- Update and control procedure documents and forms
- Create and manage document hierarchy and process systems
- Take charge of all document identification, classification, and filing
- Frequently conduct document audits confirming they are current and accurately reflect recorded evidence
- Ensure revised documents are accessible
- Assist with communication during external audits
- Compile and update the evidence guidance document to ensure the validity
- Conform to company-enforced specifications and document control procedures
- Train department document control clerks and delegate and oversee their tasks
- Train employees in the company’s controlled document processes to ensure correct handling of documents from the ground up
- Oversee the document through its entire lifecycle (inception to archival)
- Check and edit incoming documents and prepare for distribution
- Create document filing and organizing systems that are both effective and efficient
- Ensure proper organization and security of documents (paper and electronic)
- Log document requests and help retrieve documents as needed for employees
- Make available, notify, and distribute documents to relevant recipients
- Confirm delivery of documents to proper personnel
- Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- BSc degree in Environment, Health and Safety Engineering from a recognized institution.
- One (1) year of National Service experience in the mining industry or similar environment
- Familiarity with an online document management system such as a Document kiosk
- Understanding of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and it purpose in the mining industry
- Must have attended and completed training in document control
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office suite – MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Must have strong desire to coach and develop others by sharing skills and knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Possess a valid driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicle
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.