Jobs In Obuasi 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as HR Information Systems (HRIS) Officer.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The HRIS Officer role is accountable for providing direct output support services to the HRIS Superintendent, within the context of data validation, data integrity, and monitoring and continue working together to add value to the use of human resource information systems and processes, to support the department within this context to achieve its operational and strategic objectives.
The role is accountable for making sure that all data that is captured within the HRIS pass laid-down data integrity tests. Within the context of personal data protection, the role will monitor compliance with provisions in the Data Protection Act 2012 Act 843 pertaining to data privacy and data integrity working closely with HR Officers and other HR Staff. The role will provide application support services to the department extracting data from Legacy systems upon request, designing ad-hoc reports from Legacy and HRIS, maintaining the department’s intranet site etc.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
HR Data Integrity:
- Verify and validate all input data on the HRIS in line with the HRIS Data Integrity Plan
HR Business Systems Analysis:
- Prepare business/user requirements, analyse business requirements and develop alternative solutions
Report Authoring/Application Support Services:
- Provide support to HR staff using approved tools and systems to extract data and design ad-hoc report from HR legacy systems (ICON, Educos etc) and ERP applications.
- Design SharePoint WorkFlows to facilitate the automation of HR Forms and other business processes
Maintenance Of HR Intranet Site:
- Maintain the HR Intranet site with updates as and when they become available
- Assist in the training of HR Staff in HRIS applications
HRIS Monthly Report:
- Prepare HRIS Weekly and Monthly Reports
HR Data Protection:
- Educate and provide support to HR staff on all matters that relate to personal data protection including data security and data integrity
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Management or equivalent
- Minimum of Three (3) years experience in an HRIS role.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conversant with Human Resources Business Processes
- Project Management skills
- IT Skills in the area of programming, systems analysis and design, database management, reporting authoring tools
- Good working knowledge of SAP PA/OM/TM/SAP Query
- Proficient in programming (Visual C#, Visual Basic etc), Database Administration (MS SQL, MS Access etc), Report Authoring Tools (Crystal Report Designer, Microsoft Access, Power BI, Cognos Impromptu etc), SharePoint Designer
- Fostering a team environment – Inspiring and Motivating Others, promoting Collaboration and Team work, Developing Others, Communicating prolifically
- Managing oneself – Taking ownership of one’s personal development;
- Building Effective Working Relationships – The ability to build and maintain effective collateral and cross functional working relationships;
- Building Trust & Accountability – Displaying high levels of integrity and honesty;
- Creating Organizational Transformation – Displaying strategic perspective in adapting plans for achieving organizational objectives.
- Maximizing Performance Results – Solving problems and analyzing issues, driving for results.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.